The company maintains strict fiscal controls and has audited financials.
Furthermore, we are fully compliant with statutory requirements, including:
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act.
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) paid and up to date.
- Valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Registered with Joint Service Board and Industrial Council for Iron and Steel Industry.
- The company is 100% Black owned and operates within the SMME status.
- Bevline has achieved a Level 7ME status with the CIDB, in order to be able to do Government Projects.
- BBBEE Certificate of Verification. We currently hold 135% BBBEE accreditation due to our extensive Social Upliftment Programme. 8.75% of the company’s payroll is invested in the local community in which it operates (comprehensive report available on request).
- 100% PDI owned.
- MERSETA job site approved.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- ISO 3834-2 Welding Management System.
Want to know more about Bevline?
From concept to commission, we provide single contact EPC full life cycle project solutions. Our approach delivers completed projects, fit for purpose and at the lowest capital cost.
6-8 Jeffels Road, Isipingo
Prospecton, Durban, 4133